Device, a new industrial metal band, led by Disturbed’s frontman David Draiman, has revealed more details about their upcoming debut album. The self-titled album, will be released on April 9th via Warner Bros.
David has revealed ‘big’ appearances on debut album including:
- Terry “Geezer” Butler (Black Sabbath)
- Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Black Country Communion)
- M. Shadows (Avenged Sevenfold)
- Serj Tankian (System of a Down)
- Tom Morello (Audioslave, Rage Against the Machine)
- Lzzy Hale (Halestorm)
The new album will preceded by the first single ‘Vilify’ on Feb 19. A music video has been filmed this week with director PR Brown.
Disturbed is on hiatus in 2011, which enables David to form Device and focus on debut album. The recording starts on June 2012. Another official member in the early formation was ex-Filter guitarist Geno Lenardo. Now, another members were revealed to support the two on tour, they are Dope’s guitarist Virus and Evenescence’s drummer Will Hunt.
Join us for future updates.